Vonjour provides cloud computing based business phone systems for today’s mobile and distributed business world. The Vonjour technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and text functionality, Vonjour simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
About the Role:
- Design and implement SIP/VoIP and web applications on Android smart phones and other mobile devices
- You will make significant architectural decisions. We code in Ruby, PHP, Java, and C and are looking for someone who can code and mentor a team of developers in one or more of these languages.
- Lead the architecture for the project, review code for the team and scope projects and milestones. This represents the majority of your time.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a professional software engineering environment with source control, a dev/stage/prod release cycle and continuous integration and development processes.
- Experience in Android development.
- You have made significant architectural decisions and coded high performance/high availability distributed systems.
- You can motivate and lead a team, other than saying “Could you, um…work any harder than this?”
- You are a prolific coder who can take a project and run with it.
- Open source. You do it. You dig it. You don’t just learn how things work, you learn why.
- It’s a benefit if you have knowledge of VoIP/SIP protocols and applications.
- Salary: $70-$110,000 annually, and profit-sharing
- Equity after a vesting period (did we mention, we plan to EXPLODE!).
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Excellent gear (we love Apple and big monitors).