Senior Telephony Engineer
Vonjour provides cloud computing based business phone systems for today’s mobile and distributed business world. The Vonjour technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and text functionality, Vonjour simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
About the Role:
- We are looking for a senior telephony leader to lead the development of our telephony infrastructure.
- You will make significant architectural decisions. We code in Ruby, PHP, Java, and C and are looking for someone who can code and mentor a team of developers in one or more of these languages.
- Lead the architecture for the project, review code for the team and scope projects and milestones. This represents the majority of your time.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a professional software engineering environment with source control, a dev/stage/prod release cycle and continuous integration and development processes.
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead engineers.
- You have made significant architectural decisions and coded high performance/high availability distributed systems.
- You can motivate and lead a team, other than saying “Could you, um…work any harder than this?”
- You are a prolific coder who can take a project and run with it.
- Open source. You do it. You dig it. You don’t just learn how things work, you learn why.
- Salary: $90-$130,000 annually, and profit-sharing.
- Partnership level equity after a vesting period (did we mention, we plan to EXPLODE!).
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Excellent gear (we love Apple and big monitors).
To apply, email email@example.com.